Please contact for further information or information on how to get on the waiting list.
There is a waiting list available in the post on the Rock River Newfoundlands Facebook page, it is kept up to date and near the top.
All Co-owned litter are done with health tested parents.
Puppy price varies $1500-$1750 (this is for limited registration only).
Deposits are $300 and required to be added to the waiting list.
Please contact us for more information.
All of our puppies come with limited AKC Registration, puppy contract, spay/neuter contract, up to date immunizations/dewormings, heart check, micro-chip, and puppy care package. We also have a one year health guarantee on all of our puppies (puppy contract is available on the website). We do not believe in shipping our puppies , so we offer delivery upon request. Newfoundland puppies are so much fun. You are going to love your Rock River Newfoundland puppy!
Sales Agreement and Guarantee:
The dog listed or described below is being purchased with: Limited registration. Limited registration signifies that dog will not be used for breeding purposes and will be “fixed”.
1) To continue all inoculations and proper vet care. This includes the puppy’s shots through 15 weeks, annual Rabies vaccination, and continued treatment for worms, parasites, heartworm, mosquitoes and fleas.
2) Puppy is never to be tied or chained.
-If left outside for any period of time, a dog house/shade must be available.
3) That the puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill or agent of same.
4) Puppy will be spayed/neutered between the age of six months and one year of age.
5) To attend at minimum one puppy/socialization class.
BREEDER WARRANTS that buyer is purchasing a purebred Newfoundland and breeder will furnish to the new owner the puppy’s AKC litter registration papers or AKC registration certificate upon receiving such from the AKC and complete payment, in addition to a signed copy of this contract. No AKC paperwork will be delivered without a signed contract. (Final Payment is to be made in cash or bank check only.)
*If sold with full AKC registration, Breeder makes no guarantee as to the ability of this puppy to reproduce. Any dog sold with AKC limited registration is not to be bred.
*Once the dog is bred, any guarantee becomes null and void. Breeder guarantees that your puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian at 6 weeks. Puppy has received its first shots and has been dewormed..
Medical records will be furnished at time of purchase. The puppy is to be examined by a reputable veterinarian within the first 48 hours after being received. If at that time, the health of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or refund money provided puppy is returned to breeder in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased.
*Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession; the puppy is now in your care.
*Breeder is never responsible at any time for any vet bills.
*Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until one year of age. Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from a reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, Puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder’s convenience.
To be covered by this guarantee, the following conditions need to apply:
1) Puppy must be owned by original owner named in this agreement.
2) In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppies death from owner’s vet along with a necropsy report indicating cause of death.
In the event of severe crippling hip or elbow dysplasia, the following procedure must be followed:
1) Notify breeder by phone
2) Submit x-rays to breeder for evaluation by breeder’s vet.
3) If puppy must be euthanized, a written notice from the owner’s vet stating puppy’s condition must be received prior to euthanasia. Euthanasia shall be performed at the owner’s expense. Breeder reserves the right to have puppy examined by a vet of breeder’s choice to determine if euthanasia is unavoidable.
4) The cost of x-rays and examination by owner’s vet shall be paid by owner. The cost of x-rays and examination by breeder’s vet shall be paid by breeder.
5) A replacement puppy will be provided but the replacement puppy concludes the guarantee arrangement on the original puppy.
*IF FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE UNABLE TO CARE FOR THIS PUPPY WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO RETURN THE PUPPY TO THE BREEDER AT NO EXPENSE TO THE BREEDER AND WITH AKC PAPERS PROVIDED. PUPPY IS NOT TO BE RESOLD OR CHANGE OWNERSHIP WITHOUT PERMISSION OF BREEDER.